In lieu of an in-person Lip sync contest we will be all virtual.
Different rules and deadlines apply to lip sync versus talent show for this year and this year only.
Sign-ups from Friday to Sunday @ 4pm.
Short Beach Days wouldn’t be the same without the traditional Lip Sync contest, so we have jumped through hoops and put a lot of thought into how to make it work and we finally figured out all the details ... YAYYYY!!!
How the Lip Sync is going to work ...
- At least one person in your act must reside in short beach, riverside, or Granite Bay!
- Each Lip Sync act must be under 4 minutes in length.
- There will be 2 categories this year
- Unassisted (all children in the group must be 12 or under - no parents)
- Unlimited (13 years of age & up - and/or act includes a younger child/children with a parent or older family member/friend )
- All videos must be sent to ShortBeachDays@gmail.com no later then Sunday September 6th at 4pm
- In each email, video entries must include ...
- Name(s) of all that are in the lip sync
- Category (Unassisted or Unlimited)
- Song Title
- Judging will be done on Sunday afternoon/eve (after 4) and winners will be revealed on Buzz FB site by 9pm.
- 3 winners will be chosen - Best in Show, Best Unassisted, Best Unlimited.
- Once the judging is complete a link will be posted on the Short Beach Days “the buzz” Facebook group. The link will direct you to a folder containing all the Lip Sync acts for everyone to enjoy!
Winners will be awarded $10 Genaro's Gift Cards!